Sunday, March 13, 2011

Week of 3-7 to 3-11 (Third Post)

Hello Fellow Interns,

Its around that time of the year when Seniors get that good ol senioritis :D, but iam gonna hold out from it just for this internship. So last week was great as usual. Once again i worked on a few projects given to me by my PA in regards to a few cases he is working on. I was slightly disappointed that one of the trials I was scheduled to go to was canceled by the judge. Yet, this was another opportunity to work even more within the environment of an attorney.

So I believe that I have concluded that an attorney can really think on their heels very quickly. It seems as if there is always an activity that is available or one that can be created, which is a good thing. I did a lot of research this week on a number of judicial issues and code sections. I look forward this week on continuing my research from the previous weeks. So, that essentially sums up my week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment