Sunday, March 20, 2011

Week of 3-14 to 3-18 (Fourth Post)

Hello Fellow Interns,


Well this week nothing interesting really happened. I was sick on tuesday, so I had to work on Friday which is usually my off day. During the week I helped another attorney on her case. The help I gave consisted of typing of 200 names and info on a spreadsheet in excel.  So no trials were seen last week :(

Hopefully this week will be a lot more entertaining and more educative. One of my favorite things to do at the firm is to learn about stuff :D ! Yet, sometimes there are other things that must be completed before getting back to the fun stuff. All in all last week was good, and I loved helping the attorney whom appreciated my help. Lets see how this week goes and hope for more.

Everyone have a great week !

No comments:

Post a Comment