Sunday, March 27, 2011

Week of 3-21 to 3-25 (Fifth Post)

Hello Fellow Interns,


Well its late, and I almost forgot to post up my blog tonight. Luckily my week was very brief so this should not take too much of your time.

Another Week of Papers  !

Papers here, papers there, I can see papers everywhere ! In essence my week consisted of hour to hour organizing and copying papers. That was basically the week, and why should it not ? You see, many things any attorney does is grounded by the foundation of organization. I have a very low habit of keeping things organized, so in return I am actually learning something.

SO.......that is really all you did ?

Yes it is, yet I believe this week will be a lot funner. I have not been to the courthouse or the law library in three weeks :'( so I am really hoping to get to both soon. All in all i am learning a lot, and the people I interact with have interesting tips about not only law, but also in life. They also display humor often. Many of the attorneys at the office have a running gag of stating "so, do you still wanna be a lawyer ?", and all I can help but do is smile and say "Yes, sir/mam".

Salutation

I hope everyone has a great week, and thank you for taking the time to read my blog :)

Dannie Bolden

No comments:

Post a Comment