Sunday, May 8, 2011

5-2 to 5-6 (Tenth and Final Post)

I am said to announce that this is the last and final post for the internship program. It was a real blast and I enjoyed the ride. I want to thank Mrs. Napier, Mrs. Kirkland  and of course Mr. Tucker for giving me this grand opportunity to live and learn the life of an attorney. I have learned an enormous amount of information these past few months. I cannot fully express my gratitude towards you all.
Although I am sad, this is the beginning to a new chapter in the story of my life. Graduation is well over a week away. This has to be one of my most memorable experiences at Shaw High School. I hope this program has impacted everyone the same way it has impacted me. Again, thank you for this opportunity Mrs. Napier ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment