Sunday, May 1, 2011

4-25 to 4-29 (Ninth Post)

NOOOOOOO!!!!!

I am really really sad because it dawned on me that there are only 3 more days left at my internship. It has been real fun, but at least there is a bit more work to do. So lately there has been a lot more paperwork and organizing to do on my part in the office. It seems that some heavy workload is coming as I am leaving. I really wish I could stay to help them out, but this a living for them so they can handle it. 

As I go to my internship these last 3 days, I will cherish each and every hour. In retrospect its only eight more hours I will have with everyone at the firm. Maybe I might work extra hours this week to make it last longer. Anyways, it has been real fun and I will be back next week with the last post. Hope everyone has a great week :D

No comments:

Post a Comment